Ericka Agatone, CPA
Erika Agatone is the Partner in charge of the firm’s Financial Outsourcing Department and manages a team of accounting specialists and bookkeepers. Erika has over 20 years of general accounting and managerial experience and specializes in the implementation of processes and controls within an accounting department. Her extensive experience includes payroll, sales & use tax, human resources, job costing, project management, financial reporting, forecasting & budgeting, controller and CFO services in both private and public companies.
Erika’s team is responsible for providing outsourced accounting and consulting services in various industries including retail, distributing, manufacturing, medical practices, restaurants, professional service firms, sales and marketing firms, family offices, broker-dealers, private equity firms, investment companies, not-for-profit organizations, fashion, and US-based subsidiaries of foreign entities.
- Established the firm’s Financial Outsourcing Department
- Performed purchase price allocations/accounting for mergers and acquisitions
- Structuring and restructuring numerous accounting departments and processes
- Implementing a cloud-based financial accounting system with full inventory management for a $40+ million manufacturing company
- Designing accounting documentation, such as policies and procedures, internal controls and chart of accounts
- Implementing multiple accounting systems, such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains, Sage MAS90 and NetSuite
Erika holds a B.S. degree in Accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant. She is a member of the New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants, New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Erika also chairs the firm’s not-for-profit charitable foundation.