At RotenbergMeril, we are focused on helping our clients navigate through this difficult time. As such, we have created a COVID-19 Response Group. The purpose of this group is to help you through this crisis.
A Brief Overview
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act signed into law by President Trump established several programs to help businesses through these unprecedented times. We want to make sure you are maximizing your available benefits and properly accounting for any funds or benefits you receive. One major component is the Paycheck Protection Program that was put in place to help employers avoid laying off employees due to COVID-19.
Our Group Can Help With:
- SBA Loan Application Processing: Including Guidance on the Paycheck Protection Program
- Comprehensive Tax Relief Evaluation Covering All Components of the CARES Act
- Interim Virtual CFO, Controllership and Bookkeeping Support
- Business Continuity Assessments and Planning
- Cash Flow Projections and Tracking
- Financing and Debt Analysis
- Risk Management
- Our Value Reconstruction: Rebuilding Company Value Program
We have extensive experience helping businesses when they need us most. Contact the RotenbergMeril professional you work with or call our office at 201.487.8383 and ask for assistance.
FEDERAL TAX FILING AND PAYMENT EXTENSIONS DUE TO THE PANDEMIC
The IRS has granted taxpayers extensions of time to file and pay. Click the button below for more information.