Companies of all sizes cannot always recruit or retain the experienced personnel that are needed to run a successful accounting department. In these situations, RotenbergMeril provides outsourcing solutions to our clients whereby our firm, instead of yours, is responsible for day-to-day accounting functions or specific accounting tasks. This can be done either through complete outsourcing of your company’s accounting department or with project-specific assignments to our experienced and dedicated accounting and finance professionals. RotenbergMeril is where results exceed expectations.
The benefits of outsourcing your accounting functions include:
- More time – spending less time on accounting management means you can devote more time to your core business needs
- Reduced costs – having fewer in-house accounting personnel decreases the associated time and costs related to human resources, training, payroll and benefits
- Specialized resources – accurate and timely financial reporting is overseen by CPAs who are up-to-date with the complex standards of accounting and financial requirements
Our clients include both private and publicly traded companies, broker-dealers and high net-worth individuals. Our staff of accountants, bookkeepers, QuickBooks Pro advisors and data entry clerks can assist companies with activities such as general ledger accounting, SEC reporting and bank reconciliation. We support public companies in preparing their annual Form 10-K and quarterly Form 10-Q paperworks.
Our outsourcing personnel have been trained in the use of various web-enabled accounting applications to provide clients with a vast array of experience in data processing, technical accounting expertise, financial reporting and controllership. We are familiar with accounting programs ranging from MAS 90/200™, QuickBooks™, and Netsuite™, to Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains™, Peachtree™ and BusinessWorks™. We can provide outsourcing services either off-site at one of our offices, or we can deploy our staff members to your location when the level of service requires onsite personnel. We are always available for on- and off-site meetings and tele-conferences. Our team approach allows the flexibility to provide these services as needed whether daily, weekly, quarterly, annually or on an as-needed basis.
We can expertly assist your organization with the following services:
- Budgeting & Projections
- Capital Access & Financing
- Emerging Entities
- Family Office
- Financial Planning
- Internal Audit Outsourcing
- Internal Controls
- International IFRS Compliance
- Management & Strategic Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Outsourcing of Accounting Department
- Public Company & SEC Services
- Systems & Technology Consulting Services
- Trusts & Estates
Download more information about our financial outsourcing services