Our experience with the airline industry spans from charter air operations to regional airlines to a flight training academy. Our services to the airline industry include audit, tax, internal controls reviews and assisting in the IPO process.
Our airline accounting services include:
- Accounting for maintenance costs and power-by-the-hour maintenance arrangements
- Leases of aircraft and fleets assets
- Fleet acquisition cost and associated depreciation
- Lease return conditions
- Code share agreements and revenue recognition
- Revenue related to planned major maintenance received under capacity purchase agreements
- Frequent flyer program accounting
Our audit clients have included a publicly traded “Continental Connection” regional airline company.